First Round "Winter in Stockwell" ends January 31, 2018
Along with the launch of our new website, we realised we are missing a good photo for the home page.
Rather than go out and source another photo, we thought we'd like to see some of the photographic artistic talent in the community.
And so the idea of the SPRA bi-monthly photo competition has been born. Recognition and kudos could be yours (cash prizes, not so much).
Every 2 months, we'll set a new theme for residents to submit photos and each winner's photo will adorn the Stockwell Park web home page for the following two months.
So get snapping on the theme of "Winter in Stockwell" and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Instagram with the hashtag #stockwellparkphotos.
This first round ends on January 31.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the Stockwell Park Conservation Area.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com or by posting on Instagram with the hashtag #stockwellparkphotos.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Stockwell Park Residents' Association to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications and/or their websites.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, that matches the theme set for each round. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the SPRA and accordingly the SPRA may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the SPRA as a result thereof.